Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any opinions on Z1000SX?

Options
  • 11-08-2017 4:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,054 ✭✭✭

Thinking I might like one :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Chiorino

I'll be changing the bike next year hopefully and was considering one of these too. Seems to tick all the boxes and all the reviews seem to be very positive but for some reason there is feck all of them around. I was passing Bikeworld recently and they have a demo on the forecourt but hadn't the time to organise a test drive.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,046 ✭✭✭BKtje

I have a 2015 version, absolutely love it. Newer versions have some small changes I think but the engine is the same.

Feel free to ask any questions.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,120 ✭✭✭COH

I got one a few months ago and absolutely love it. Riding position is very comfortable, power on tap when required and nimble enough for city commuting too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,260 ✭✭✭prunudo

It's a bike that's on my radar in the future, as has been said seems to tick a lot of boxes for what I'd be using it for.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭Lorddrakul

Not ridden one, but have spoken to several owners who have migrated either from sports bikes or tourers, and no one has a bad word to say about them.

The base of the bike, being the Z1000, is solid. So with the extra protections of a fairing it seems to be a win.

• Advertisement
Advertisement