Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rugged Smartphones

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 664 ✭✭✭barry75

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Chester Copperpot

CAT do reasonably priced phones targeted for this market

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭emg74

After watching a few YouTube videos I have gone for the Ulefone Armour. Another that I looked at was Blackview BV 6000 but preferred the look of the Ulefone... Bought from geekbuying German warehouse so should have it next week. Hopefully he'll like it and that it holds up to the abuse it will no doubt get

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭anthony500_1

How did you get on with the ulefone armour??? I bought the blackview bv6000 but the ear piece speaker started deteriorating over the last few weeks and eventually packed up over the weekend, looked at the armor on line and will do all I need, so just wondering how your real world experience has been of thephone

• Registered Users Posts: 225 ✭✭emg74

Hi - We have the Ulefone Armour about 6-8 weeks at this stage. It is working well - Battery Life is good

Hubby has it as an upgrade to a samsung s mini so a huge improvement.

He works as a welder so it gets a bit of abuse.

It has fallen a couple of times and has been ok.

We got some screen protectors as there is a risk of sparks so that is definitely a help as there are marks on the screen already.

The screen in very responsive and very sensitive.

Camera is good - Any photos that have been taken are grand.

Good sized screen.

No problems with the speaker or anything like that.

I bought from Aliexpress - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Ulefone-ARMOR-Mobile-Phone-4-7-inch-HD-1280x720-MTK6753-Octa-Core-Android-6-0-3GB/32770061139.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.lksp19

from China, via parcel motel, no customs

• Advertisement
Advertisement