Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tucano Urbano Jacket

Options
  • 10-08-2017 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Does anyone know where I could find a Tucano Urbano dealer in Dublin?

I like the look of their scooter jackets but I know from experience Italian motorcycle clothing sizes can be a bit varied. A size large could be like a medium or even a small on me.

I want to try one on before I'd buy online and I could do without the hassle of motocard's return policy.

Pretty sure I won't find them cheaper here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,508 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Never heard of them. Dainese do some nice looking scooter jackets - you could give Bikeworld a try.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭two wheels good

Tucano's website says BikeWorld is a stockist. (I found it listed under Country: GB. Province: Eire. Oh dear!)
    Or take a trip to France, you'll find many stockists there. It is nice gear.

Advertisement