Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Htc 10 reset protection query

Options
  • 10-08-2017 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi all first time poster
    I just bought a second hand htc 10 off eBay, the previous owner said they had done a hard reset but when I turn it on now to activate its requesting I sign in with a previously synced account, I messaged the seller to see if they can help but I am just wondering if there is any way around this.
    Thanks Evan.

Comments

evanl wrote: »
    Hi all first time poster
    I just bought a second hand htc 10 off eBay, the previous owner said they had done a hard reset but when I turn it on now to activate its requesting I sign in with a previously synced account, I messaged the seller to see if they can help but I am just wondering if there is any way around this.
    Thanks Evan.

They make this kind of thing hard to do....have you tried this? (Make sure your volume is off unless you want your head wrecked).

Advertisement