Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Window light on Flat Roof extension

Options

Comments

cb102 wrote: »
    hi
    In the new flat roof extension I am building, I am installing 3 x Window lights, one of which I want to open.
    The options so far are;

1. Velux Flat Glass unit €2,000
    http://www.velux.ie/products/flat-roof-windows/flat-glass

In the same boat here so also interested in the answer. The one I'm looking for will have to open as it's a bathroom so not sure how much that would add to the cost. Actually that option 1 Velux price seems to be working out around €850 per window when vat is included (€690 plus vat) and is opened electronically. I was thinking it was €2000 per window, which would be a complete rip-off for a Velux.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,140 Mod ✭✭✭✭BryanF

Going with a curved unit fixed 0degs and two standard centre pivot at 15degs. Not going with the upstands.

Advertisement