Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What is the large cylindrical item on the M50 N-bound near finglas?

Options
  • 09-08-2017 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Anyone hazard a guess as to what the the large cylindrical object on the hard shoulder of the M50 Northbound near finglas is?

Has been there since tuesday morning, was still there this morning.
    If no-one takes it by this evening, I have first dibs on it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭Don't Chute!

Don't know what it is but it looks like the trailer has buckled underneath it!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

pics ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

not the giant golf tee?

Whoever used it drove the ball all the way to Naas...

sorry, I'll get my coat.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

It's a Water tower afaik. Built and never used due to leaking but I don't know how accurate this is.

If you want it, fight me for it, 8 o'clock M50 Exit 3, bring weapon of choice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,460 ✭✭✭Barry Badrinath

It's Mary Harney.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,568 ✭✭✭BillyBobBS

Stray North Korean nuke?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,285 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

LirW wrote: »
    It's a Water tower afaik. Built and never used due to leaking but I don't know how accurate this is.

no the OP is talking about a broken down truck near the finglas exit on the M50 that has been there since tuesday. It has a cargo of this large cylindrical thing. the water tower isn't a cylinder??

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Citroen2cv

Nah, not the water tower. It was being transported on its side upon a special wide load trailer that looks like it collapsed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭LirW

no the OP is talking about a broken down truck near the finglas exit on the M50 that has been there since tuesday. It has a cargo of this large cylindrical thing. the water tower isn't a cylinder??

AH now you got me interested, need to scout it out later.
    Appointment for fight night still stands though.

• Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭Citroen2cv

LirW wrote: »
    Appointment for fight night still stands though.

Your on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,672 ✭✭✭Captain_Crash

Its a section from a windmill

Advertisement