Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Released from prison, looking for a job

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,769 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

So you're looking for the Boards Identity because you want to become a Boards Supremacy and you're looking for their address to deliver the Boards Ultimatum?
    Sounds like you're looking to leave a Boards Legacy, Jason Boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

If I become a mod what are the terms and conditions like?

Shyte hair do, though a neat and tidy dress code, and possession of asmall engined vespa are a must.

50567fe7911b5bd37345decf332fd81f--lambretta-scooters.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,865 ✭✭✭tabby aspreme

Rick Shaw wrote: »
    Shyte hair do, though a neat and tidy dress code, and possession of asmall engined vespa are a must.

50567fe7911b5bd37345decf332fd81f--lambretta-scooters.jpg

You will also have to partake in an annual weekend pilgrimage to Tramore

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

I hope the 3 months in the clink taught you a valuable lesson about how important this site is. Any condescending tone or haughty reply was for your own good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 664 ✭✭✭9or10

I have been held against my will for 3 months in the Boards prison section. I did wrong and I served my time.

Thought you were on your hols. Was quiet though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭previous user

I'll tell you what you gonna do. You gonna get a job. That's what you gonna do. You're gonna get a little job. Some job a convict can get, like scraping off trays in a cafeteria. Or cleaning out toilets. And you're gonna hold onto that job like gold. Because it is gold. Let me tell you, Jack, that is gold. You listenin' to me? And when that man walks in at the end of the day. And he comes to see how you done, you ain't gonna look in his eyes. You gonna look at the floor. Because you don't want to see that fear in his eyes when you jump up & grab his face, and slam him to the floor, and make him scream & cry for his life. So you look right at the floor, Jack. Pay attention to what I'm sayin', mother****er! And then he's gonna look around the room - see how you done. And he's gonna say "Oh, you missed a little spot over there. Jeez, you didn't get this one here. What about this little bitty spot?" And you're gonna suck all that pain inside you, and you're gonna clean that spot. And you're gonna clean that spot. Until you get that shiny clean. And on Friday, you pick up your paycheck. And if you could do that, if you could do that, you could be president of Chase Manhattan... corporations! If you could do that.

Advertisement