Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good micro usb cable

Options
  • 08-08-2017 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭

Any recommendations for a decent micro usb cable ? The samsung one I had broke and the cheap ****ty ones I have here are useless.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,049 ✭✭✭GIMP

Anker cables are very good, bit pricey but well worth it. Available on Amazon, I bought two recently 1.8m length.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,906 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

Anker or Verbatim I have both, the Sync and Charge from Verbatim is less likely to tangle as its covered in a nylon braid.
    Cheap cables are worse than useless, they are dangerous with the amperages being put through them now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,658 ✭✭✭✭OldMrBrennan83

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

Anker vote here as well. Aukey in second place.

• Registered Users Posts: 393 ✭✭IP freely

The new otterbox cables are the dogs dangleys. Pricy at 25 though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,053 ✭✭✭Sexual Chocolate

Might go with the anker one. There doing a offer of buy one get second half price on amazon at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭ct5amr2ig1nfhp

The 3 and 6 packs are pretty good value. Different lengths or same lengths as well on offer.
    Edit: fyi, their USB-C cables are great as well.

Advertisement