Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Work Facebook account

Options
  • 08-08-2017 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows how to fix this problem before I have to explain it to my boss-- basically our work Facebook page was set up as a personal page with the business name and a linked "like" page under this account. I log in to upload photos etc but the other day in flashed up to confirm the account and re-enter the name, so I put in the business name, however it is now asking for a proper name and a scan of a form of id! Anyone any idea how to fix this? I'd rather not put in my own id

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭M.T.D

A standard Facebook business page can have several administrators.
    Each administrator would login through their own personal FaceBook account and then swap to the business page.

If you still have access to the business "like" page make yourself (your personal Facebook account) an admin.

Then contact Facebook, explain you did not understand what a Business Page was, and ask to get the old "personal" business page friends and posts transferred to the real Business "like" page.
    They might not but is possibly worth asking.

Advertisement