Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New year flights to Palma, Majorca.

Options
  • 07-08-2017 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know, when in 2018, both Ryanair and Aer Lingus start flights to Palma? Looking at late February.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭VG31

There's no flights to Palma from Dublin in February. I think flights to there start around April/May.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,123 ✭✭✭✭JCX BXC

UK is your only bet, always found it strange myself but Majorca absolutely dies in the winter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭VG31

Try Iberia and Vueling as well. Google Flights shows return fares for around €150 in February. You can sometimes save money by flying out with one airline and back with another.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

I was hoping to get direct flights. I think Vueling fly via Barcelona.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭View Profile

Start around mid March with Ryanair generally.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

I was hoping to get direct flights. I think Vueling fly via Barcelona.
    Skyscanner will be your friend here.
    Beware, if booking a connecting flight its always recommended you book a "through ticket" on ONE itinerary. As otherwise you won't protected if you have any delays and missed flights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭Living Off The Splash

It seems to be a bit of a problem not being able to get direct winter flights to a lot of places. Murcia, Almeria, Palma, Ibiza etc
    It seems you have to take two flights or get a bus/train from a distant airport/town.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

It seems to be a bit of a problem not being able to get direct winter flights to a lot of places. Murcia, Almeria, Palma, Ibiza etc
    It seems you have to take two flights or get a bus/train from a distant airport/town.
    It's obviously not that big of a problem as if it was the airlines would put on direct flights! They are very good at responding to demand generally so it must be very poor in winter

Advertisement