Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

urban escape 5 atago tent

Options
  • 06-08-2017 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

hi all,,i have a urban escape 5 atago tent,,i know you cant buy an extension for it,but is there any kind
    of porch/canopy/shelter/extension off any other tent that will fit over of under the front small porch of the tent,,
    im just looking for an added shelter to go outside to cook or sit if its raining or to sunny,,(if only lol),,
    thanks,,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,487 ✭✭✭✭guil

Hi I bought a gelert universal porch and it fits very well. I haven't actually used it yet, just set it all up in the garden but I can't see there being any problem at all. I even managed to fit it all into the bag for the tent but I have pegs etc in a small toolbox.

It was this one and I think the model might be cl52, that's the hat it said on my sportsdirect order.
    http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/tents/p/2725

Advertisement