Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Castle Dracula

Options
  • 06-08-2017 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭

Hi has any one been to the castle dracula show in the gym in Westwood? It's ok but not really worth the price. Not sure what it supposed to be, nothing to do with Dracula much and an ok magic act. Lame attempts at scaring too.Is it just me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

How is Dracula doing these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Sucking and lifting by the sounds of it.

Sucking and lifting by the sounds of it.

Can Vampires get HIV,?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 TabletTease

Can Vampires get HIV,?

Only if they sleep around.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭brevity

What's Count Dracula's favourite exercise?

5x5

Ah ah ah ah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,800 ✭✭✭Senna

Sure it isn't castle Duckula?

Senna wrote: »
    Sure it isn't castle Duckula?

Count Duckula,

Great show.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,843 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Hi has any one been to the castle dracula show in the gym in Westwood? It's ok but not really worth the price. Not sure what it supposed to be, nothing to do with Dracula much and an ok magic act. Lame attempts at scaring too.Is it just me?

That's probably the reaction of anyone over 12.
    If you are over 12, it's not just you.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 91,060 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

He's getting a bit long in the tooth now, and was always a pain in the neck.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,376 ✭✭✭The_Captain

Not been there since it was called Barcode. It wasn't a Dracula museum, but you'd still get sucked

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭D.Craftsman

Thanks all, well most. The jokes are as lame as the ones in the show!:) I went a few years ago and it was good but needed work. Now it's lost some characters & the actors are working hard with bad script. The magic show is the exact same,ad libs and all! The set is good though, quite castle like.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

I was always told that dracula was an english translation of the Gaeilge Droch Fola, Irish for Bad Blood

21/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,360 ✭✭✭Lorelli!

No I didn't know it existed.

Went to the wax museum recently and I was talking to one of my oh's friends about it. I asked him if he's been to it. He said yes but he couldn't remember any of it.

Then a few minutes later, he said "is Britney Spears in the uniform still there?". I said "no but you remembered that" :)

Advertisement