Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What are your 3 favorite vegan YouTube channels?

Options
  • 05-08-2017 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭

Hi.

What are your 3 favorite vegan YouTube channels?

Mine are:
    James Aspey
    Mic. the Vegan
    Unnatural Vegan

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭MissMayo

I love Cooking With Plants
    Connie's Rawsome Kitchen
    The Vegan Zombie

The last one just makes me wish we could get more of the American vegan food over here though!

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭spectre

Unnatural vegan is an acquired taste but have come to really like her content.

I used to listen to Mic the Vegan but find him overly defensive and condescending at times.

I reallly like James Aspey's videos of him talking to non-vegans, they seem very effective. He seems to be able to connect with people though positive non-judgemental dialogue where he basically gets people to arrive at his pooint of view all by themselves.

Some of Vegan Gains videos are funny, particular his earlier videos which verge on the psychotic but generally find his recent videos boring and very long-winded.

ThinkAboutThis is an Australian with some good content if you like the agressive style but he doesn't upload much these days

The Happy Pear have some great recipes. The lads are a bit nuts but they seem like decent chaps. Plenty of good short receipe videos.

If you really want to impress with some Vegan cooking I highly recommend taking a look at avantgardevegan. His receipes and presentation are first rate.

I'm always interested in being introduced to new Vegan Youtubers so hopefully others can introduce me to other YouTubers....

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭Worztron

spectre wrote: »
    Unnatural vegan is an acquired taste but have come to really like her content.

I used to listen to Mic the Vegan but find him overly defensive and condescending at times.

I reallly like James Aspey's videos of him talking to non-vegans, they seem very effective. He seems to be able to connect with people though positive non-judgemental dialogue where he basically gets people to arrive at his pooint of view all by themselves.

Some of Vegan Gains videos are funny, particular his earlier videos which verge on the psychotic but generally find his recent videos boring and very long-winded.

ThinkAboutThis is an Australian with some good content if you like the agressive style but he doesn't upload much these days

The Happy Pear have some great recipes. The lads are a bit nuts but they seem like decent chaps. Plenty of good short receipe videos.

If you really want to impress with some Vegan cooking I highly recommend taking a look at avantgardevegan. His receipes and presentation are first rate.

I'm always interested in being introduced to new Vegan Youtubers so hopefully others can introduce me to other YouTubers....

Of those mentioned - avantgardevegan is new to me. I will check that channel out. Cheers.

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 8,671 ✭✭✭Worztron

Another of my faves is Earthling Ed.

Advertisement