Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tokyo flight today

Options
  • 05-08-2017 1:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi

There's a Japan airlines flight inbound Dublin at the moment, does anyone know is it a once off charter or why it's coming in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭BZ

Simoseco wrote: »
    Hi

There's a Japan airlines flight inbound Dublin at the moment, does anyone know is it a once off charter or why it's coming in?

Once off Charter.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Kenny2012

BZ wrote: »
    Once off Charter.
    Return flight due 11/8/ 19:50 departing 12/8/ 20:35.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭Noxegon

Really wish that one could be a regular. I love Japan.

I develop Superior Solitaire when I'm not procrastinating on boards.ie.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,046 ✭✭✭afatbollix

Fun fact:

Its cheaper to get a flight to Ireland, bring your golf clubs and have a round of golf than one round in Toyko.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 4,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Locker10a

afatbollix wrote: »
    Fun fact:

Its cheaper to get a flight to Ireland, bring your golf clubs and have a round of golf than one round in Toyko.
    Wow that is incredible

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,775 ✭✭✭Rawr

Tried to find the flight on FR24 the other day but couldn't. Anyone know what aircraft JAL used? (I assume it's JAL)

EDIT: Forgot to check the Planespotter's thread. T'was a 777. My curiosity is now satisfied :)

• Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭bill66

afatbollix wrote: »
    Fun fact:

This golf course, http://www.wpgcc.com/index_e.html, just outside Tokyo has a round of golf for under €50. Your fact is not very facty:)

Advertisement