Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone sex

Options
  • 05-08-2017 12:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I put this up yesterday too, I just want to see how big a fool I really am, kinda hoping will make me feel less of a doormat than I already am.

If you catch your spouse having phone sex with someone else and discussing an actual physical meeting, would you consider this cheating?
    And would you consider it reasonable that they remain in daily contact via phone, regular social outings together, and secret house visits ?
    Am I being paranoid to want to be checking up this person. Young kids involved so heartbreaking to walk away.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭Crunchienut

Sadly I think you already know the answers to your questions.

Social contact with someone is one thing but secret visits and phone sex you need to be concerned about.

Maybe/hopefully you can address it with your spouse and put a stop to it before it's too late?

Hope things work out for you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-I was going to move this Curiousabout but I see you have a thread in the correct place. This forum is for separated or divorcing people. In the nicest way possible and not to make light of the situation if you decide to leave him/her then come back to us.

Locking this now

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement