Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for D&D 5E core rule books.

Options
  • 04-08-2017 5:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

(Dublin based)
    Hey folks.

Me and my friends have recently been bitten by the D&D bug. We have been using my brothers books and we have been getting along but there are times when he is using them.

We were hoping to ask around for anyone/where that's willing to sell us old (or cheap) copies of the following:
    Players handbook
    Monster Manual
    DM Guide

I can understand if you might not want to part with them but figured it would be worth a shot. any help would be nice
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭Digital Solitude

I can't offer help past check adverts, donedeal and eBay.

The monster manual wouldn't be a necessity to start with either, if you're using premade adventures anyways.

I know some groups get everyone a copy of the PHB, I'd say one is plenty to start with.

As an aside, there's loads of great apps for Character Creation and Spell books, much handier than calculating on a sheet. They also have Unearthed Arcana if that's allowed by your DM.

Advertisement