Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ginger Wildheart - Workman's Club - 4th of August

Options
  • 03-08-2017 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭

Ginger from The Wildhearts is playing an acoustic gig in the Workman's Club tomorrow night. This one's a last minute move from the Sugar Club. Tickets are only €10 on the door.

"An evening of acoustic songs from Ginger Wildheart. Ginger will once again be joined by his musical cohorts Jase Edwards, Stix, and Sophia Vassalos, where they will perform brand new material from Ginger's latest album Ghost In The Tanglewood, as well some of his more established tracks from his extensive back catalogue!"

I've seen him do acoustic shows lots of times, in Rebellion a few years ago it was absolute mayhem. Definitely going to be a great one, he doesn't get over here much, so I'm really hoping a few people come out on the night, been a massive fan since my early teens.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

smurke wrote: »
    Ginger from The Wildhearts is playing an acoustic gig in the Workman's Club tomorrow night. This one's a last minute move from the Sugar Club. Tickets are only €10 on the door.

"An evening of acoustic songs from Ginger Wildheart. Ginger will once again be joined by his musical cohorts Jase Edwards, Stix, and Sophia Vassalos, where they will perform brand new material from Ginger's latest album Ghost In The Tanglewood, as well some of his more established tracks from his extensive back catalogue!"

I've seen him do acoustic shows lots of times, in Rebellion a few years ago it was absolute mayhem. Definitely going to be a great one, he doesn't get over here much, so I'm really hoping a few people come out on the night, been a massive fan since my early teens.

PHUQ and Earth Vs were two fantastic albums but his output has been patchy since then.

Terrible reviews of his sugar club gig a couple of years back

• Registered Users Posts: 12,441 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Why am I only hearing about this now...bah!
    I was even on the Wildhearts website last week wonderin if there was anything upcoming and nada - no update since Dec 2016.
    Curse it anyway. A fantastic musician and a great showman, even if he lost his way over the years.

Advertisement