Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slieve Russell or Farnham Estate for a getaway with newborn

Options
  • 03-08-2017 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭

Hi,

We are thinking if booking a trip to Cavan for two nights with out 4 month old boy.
    Which of the two hotels named above would suit best with a newborn?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Poochie05

As far as I know Farnham have a no children policy... well at least they used to but I see they're not a Radisson Hotel any more so maybe they've changed that too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,832 ✭✭✭heldel00

Technically they don't have a "no children" policy but there are certain areas where they dont allow children.
    I am a local and have stayed in both and Russell wins hands down for me. Might be slightly more dated but much more family friendly. Farnham is a bit pretentious for my liking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭quidel

I'd say myself the Slieve Russell would be far more suitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Psychologeeee

Slieve Russell would probably be the way to go!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Having been to the Slieve Russell twice I would never go again. It was Baby Central. So should suit it that's what you want. Not for unbabied guests.

• Advertisement
Advertisement