Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying from alibaba/aliexpress

Options
  • 03-08-2017 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi Sorry if this is in the wrong category new to this site I'm hoping someone can help me I'm thinking of buying in bulk from alibaba just not sure on how safe the site is have any of you bought off this site? what was your experience like?
    I know the postage from china is a long wait.

I'll be buying the lines of mini motos mini dirt bikes tools riding gear etc

Best regards

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭wellwhynot

Ashrei123 wrote: »
    Hi Sorry if this is in the wrong category new to this site I'm hoping someone can help me I'm thinking of buying in bulk from alibaba just not sure on how safe the site is have any of you bought off this site? what was your experience like?
    I know the postage from china is a long wait.

I'll be buying the lines of mini motos mini dirt bikes tools riding gear etc

Best regards[/quote

For bulk buying you need the sister site - alibaba

Advertisement