Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MSc in Environmental Sustainability online UCD

Options
  • 02-08-2017 11:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi

I am thinking about doing UCDs online MSc in environmental Sustainability.

Did anyone do the course? Would you recommend it?

It is my attention to start with the postgraduate cert and take it from there.

I have previously studied at graduate level with the Open University.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 irishoak

nobber10 wrote: »
    Hi

I am thinking about doing UCDs online MSc in environmental Sustainability.

Did anyone do the course? Would you recommend it?

It is my attention to start with the postgraduate cert and take it from there.

I have previously studied at graduate level with the Open University.

Hey, any luck with this? Did you go ahead? I would be interested in knowing your experience if you did. I have been thinking of doing it also.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 nobber10

Hi irishoak

I did not go ahead with UCD. I decided to do the post grad cert in environmental management with the OU. I will see how it goes. I may continue on to the MSc. The OU is expensive and then there is Brexit coming down the tracks. If the consequence of Brexit is higher tuition fees. I will quit with the post graduate cert and maybe reconsider doing the MSc with UCD.
    The reason I stuck with the OU is that you get lots of support.

regards

Nobber10

• Registered Users Posts: 21 irishoak

nobber10 wrote: »
    Hi irishoak

I did not go ahead with UCD. I decided to do the post grad cert in environmental management with the OU. I will see how it goes. I may continue on to the MSc. The OU is expensive and then there is Brexit coming down the tracks. If the consequence of Brexit is higher tuition fees. I will quit with the post graduate cert and maybe reconsider doing the MSc with UCD.
    The reason I stuck with the OU is that you get lots of support.

regards

Nobber10

Hey, thanks for the reply.
    Glad to hear you went ahead with something!
    All the best with it.

irishoak

Advertisement