Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moto Z play

Options
  • 02-08-2017 6:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Any thoughts on a Moto Z play as a replacement for a Galaxy S6? Just ordered one from amazon.de warehouse for €276 incl delivery, but wondering if it's a good deal or not. Main issue with galaxy s6 is battery life - it was never great but has deteriorated quite a bit in the last year and a half.

Comments

tipperary wrote: »
    Any thoughts on a Moto Z play as a replacement for a Galaxy S6? Just ordered one from amazon.de warehouse for €276 incl delivery, but wondering if it's a good deal or not. Main issue with galaxy s6 is battery life - it was never great but has deteriorated quite a bit in the last year and a half.

The Moto Z has been on sale more than once for €350. I'd be going for something like that instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 165 ✭✭yellowbear

tipperary wrote: »

I have the Moto z play and I love it. I moved from a oneplus one. The battery life on the z play is brilliant. I don't have to charge it every day. It's fast and smooth. The only thing is the camera isn't as good as other phones I've had.

Advertisement