Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Joy (TV3 Mountjoy documentary mini-series)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,964 ✭✭✭For Reals

There was a very good one by RTE.

Here's a link to that.

http://www.rte.ie/archives/2017/0125/847581-inside-the-joy/

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭rphair

I saw that link too, though it's obviously not the same one. I've heard there were a number of good documentaries on Mountjoy Prison with a couple downloadable from YouTube. Still we are interested in the newer production if anyone can get a handle on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Bite the bullet, contact the producers & ask:
    http://www.midasproductions.ie/contact.html

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

good suggestion about contacting the producer (didn't follow that lead since there didn't look like product sales on their web site). If any interest, I will post an product link here if I find one.

(I have heard none of the videos about Mountjoy currently on YouTube quite measure up to this series... which would be pulled down by the YouTube bot as a copyright infringement if it were ever posted there.)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,148 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

rphair wrote: »
    good suggestion about contacting the producer (didn't follow that lead since there didn't look like product sales on their web site). If any interest, I will post an product link here if I find one.

(I have heard none of the videos about Mountjoy currently on YouTube quite measure up to this series... which would be pulled down by the YouTube bot as a copyright infringement if it were ever posted there.)

Strange bump but...... if you're still looking for this it's on Amazon Prime

Advertisement