Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Simple SMS app developement required

Options
  • 01-08-2017 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi All,
    I'm looking to get a relatively simple app developed that allows the user to send preset SMS commands to a GPS Tracking device when buttons on the user interface are pressed.
    I want the APP to be branded and have the ability to send two or three different SMS messages from the home screen. (Locate, Alarm On, Alarm Off etc.)
    I know that there are already ones available on the app store that you can pre programme yourself but I would like this one to be specific and with my own branding.

Can anyone on here do such a project or can you recommend a development company to do so? Happy to pay the going rates.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Kerry_2008

I am interested and have developed some apps in the past. Shoot me a pm if you don't want to discuss finer details here

Advertisement