Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hunter x Hunter merch

Options
  • 01-08-2017 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,810 ✭✭✭✭

Hey all!

So recently getting back into the anime (was never really into it, but i am now!), and the first one i really got into, and have since finished, is Hunter x Hunter. I'm on about the 2011 reboot. So good, i can't even explain how good it was, and "that" scene... wow!

Anyway, i've been googling for figurines of the main cast (Gon, Killua, Leorio and Kurapika), small will do, but i can't find anything that won't break the bank. So, ca any of ye fine folk recommend a site for me that might have these (why haven't Pop done them yet!!).

Also, i've started on Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, and while it's good, it's not Hunter x Hunter good. Anyone got any other recommendations that are similar to HxH?

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,003 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hey all!

So recently getting back into the anime (was never really into it, but i am now!), and the first one i really got into, and have since finished, is Hunter x Hunter. I'm on about the 2011 reboot. So good, i can't even explain how good it was, and "that" scene... wow!

Anyway, i've been googling for figurines of the main cast (Gon, Killua, Leorio and Kurapika), small will do, but i can't find anything that won't break the bank. So, ca any of ye fine folk recommend a site for me that might have these (why haven't Pop done them yet!!).

Also, i've started on Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood, and while it's good, it's not Hunter x Hunter good. Anyone got any other recommendations that are similar to HxH?

Thanks in advance!

Have a look on play asia maybe? I watched the first season and enjoyed it but never watched anything since.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,810 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

Have a look on play asia maybe? I watched the first season and enjoyed it but never watched anything since.

Oh here, get back to it. In fairness, the last arc, the election arc, isn't great, but everything up to there is amazing. And there's one scene, for those of you who have seen it, that scene... Wow!

Checking Play Asia but it's not showing me anything they have in stock... Suppose it's been a while since the Anime, that's probably why.

Advertisement