Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for Sonic Youth/Radiohead/Tame Impala/Mac De Marco/MGMT fans

Options
  • 01-08-2017 2:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Hi
    I am 23 y old, male singing guitarist, and looking for people to form group of people to share musical interests and ulitmately to form a original band. I'm not into charts songs, nor pop-rock and covers. Only originals. If you are fan of music in Sonic Youth / Radiohead style or 60's bands, or neo-psychedelic soounds like Tame Impala / MGMT / Mac De Marco - please pm me or write under the post.
    Area of Limerick and down the Newcastle West. Im looking for people related to specific music - not necessarily playing any particular instrument. You can play even on your laptop's software sounds - we can figure out some good tunes.
    It's all about having fun of creating new, weird, catchy tunes.
    Please contact me, and let's make something NEW and something DIFFERENT.

(pop songs, classics like Nirvana/Metallica/Guns N Roses , pubs playing and busking are definitely frowned and unacceptable - ONLY FRESH VIBES)

77fb260168fc023c7ed7df53c6dda55d.jpg

Advertisement