Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What phone would you recommend?

Options
  • 01-08-2017 12:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭

I was thinking of buying an iPhone 7 but really can't see why you would spend close to a grand on a mobile phone.

I'm currently using a budget Moto G 3rd Gen and I have only ever only had a Moto G first gen as my smartphone.

I'm looking to upgrade to something decent . I'm really looking for

decent performance,
    Good battery life,
    Good memory.

Maybe a decent camera but not essential. I was thinking of getting a One plus 5 .

No idea where else to look. Any help would be appreciated thank you

Comments

deadybai wrote: »
    I was thinking of buying an iPhone 7 but really can't see why you would spend close to a grand on a mobile phone.

I'm currently using a budget Moto G 3rd Gen and I have only ever only had a Moto G first gen as my smartphone.

I'm looking to upgrade to something decent . I'm really looking for

decent performance,
    Good battery life,
    Good memory.

Maybe a decent camera but not essential. I was thinking of getting a One plus 5 .

No idea where else to look. Any help would be appreciated thank you

OP5 would be a good option for you based on what you're after. Other more expensive options such as S8 and U11 might offer extras such as better camera, waterproofing and expandable storage, but these things don't seem important to you.

A lot of it comes down to what you're willing to spend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,988 ✭✭✭jacksie66

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,670 ✭✭✭✭Mantis Toboggan

If you like the Moto then give the G5 or G5 plus a go. I got the G5 for around 180. Get the amazon version with 3 gig ram.

Free Palestine 🇵🇸

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭deadybai

Tyson Fury wrote:
    If you like the Moto then give the G5 or G5 plus a go. I got the G5 for around 180. Get the amazon version with 3 gig ram.

Thanks for suggestion.

I'm really fed up with the 3rd gen Moto at this stage . Gave me nothing but trouble since getting it. I'm not into buying phones considering this is only my second ever smartphone but really hated this phone since day one and can't wait to upgrade after using his for just about a year

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Bitches Be Trypsin

Mi note 2 looks nice!

• Advertisement
Advertisement