Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Three- incorrect bills

Options
  • 30-07-2017 4:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Hi has anyone else experienced their phone ill from three being incorrect? They are trying to say I used over 100euro of data cause my allowance ran out... impossible and they are charging me on days I know I was at home on my house wifi... I have rang 3 times, emailed 7 times and been on chat loads of times. I was promised a call back on this last week and no one called but they text saying my issue was resolved?! I do t know how when no one called me! I'm stuck in a contract with them til next march I wish I could get out of it because they are horrible to deal with. When I rang I spoke to a lovely girl, she agreeed my bill looked incorrect (I repeated this twice to her) and transferred me to a really rude man who more or less told me I was lying that she hadn't said that until I advised him all calls are recorded and listen back if he didn't believe me. I've been a three customer since they took over from o2 and I have to say how I have been treated is really bad! I have a high enough monthly bill(approx 65euro) so I feel as a valued customer I should be treated as such.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement