Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caravan buying...

Options
  • 29-07-2017 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭

Other than adverts and dung deal where else is the to look for caravans? Quite specific in my requirements.....
    Few on dung deal with a look but is there anywhere else I should look?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

serious3 wrote: »
    Other than adverts and dung deal where else is the to look for caravans? Quite specific in my requirements.....
    Few on dung deal with a look but is there anywhere else I should look?
    Is it for travel around in or living in?where about are you living if you in Wexford/south east region there a guy called tony wallace who did sell them dunno if he stkll does or not tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭serious3

It's for a small bit of touring, have a spot near a beach we use a lot, has to be 6 berth and absolutely must have a fixed bed, awning would be nice...10k budget am in clifden, but will travel to get a good one

• Registered Users Posts: 957 ✭✭✭Wexfordboy89

serious3 wrote: »
    It's for a small bit of touring, have a spot near a beach we use a lot, has to be 6 berth and absolutely must have a fixed bed, awning would be nice...10k budget am in clifden, but will travel to get a good one

Try Tony Wallace carvan sales duncannon o know he defo did sell them has a holiday park and all where u can stay.about the only one i know of im afraid hope u find something best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭db

Do a search in this forum. There's lots of good advice in previous threads on what to look out for, where to buy etc.

Advertisement