Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Picture frame

Options
  • 28-07-2017 9:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭

I have recently purchased an oil painting from a friend and I need to get it framed. Can someone please recommend someone to me. There is a few online companies doing mail order but their frames seem to be made from resin. I don't know what this is. Also they don't do glass but acrilic something or another.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭donegaLroad

Mach Two wrote: »
    I have recently purchased an oil painting from a friend and I need to get it framed. Can someone please recommend someone to me. There is a few online companies doing mail order but their frames seem to be made from resin. I don't know what this is. Also they don't do glass but acrilic something or another.

where are you based?

If you wanted something plain in a standard size in either black or white, try Ikea/

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Mach Two

I am in Clare. The painting is fairly big maybe 2'6" wide and 3' high. I was looking for something that has a dark mahogany colour.

Advertisement