Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair - Fly & Save

Options
  • 28-07-2017 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Applied for Fly&Save 20% discount for next flight 16th of July 2017.
    No reply so far.

They should reply within 7 working days. Never got back to me.

When contacting ryanair via chat - each agent is telling me to fill the form again or send complain form and they will reply within 30 days. ???????

You need to get the code form them and then you can book next tickets, so there is no time to wait 30 days.

Promotion info:
    https://contactform.ryanair.com/?cr=12-0&lg=en&id=72

Has anyone experienced issues when applying for this discount?

Could someone advice what to do?

looks like the offer advertised by Ryanair is just virtual....and you never get it...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭arek_s

was chatted with an agent few minutes ago... he closed the chat on purpose without giving any solution...

is there someone from Ryanair on the boards.ie that could have a look into this?

again the same... agent is closing chat....

"...
    it's more than 7 days
    now
    and I should get reply on this
    this is the reason why I'm chatting now
    Read
    Anett T
    I am sorry again, but here in the reservation center we are not dealing with those cases, the best you can do is to fill the form above.
    May I assist you any further?
    Thank you for using our Live Chat Service. If you would like to receive a transcript of this conversation, please click on the little envelope on top left corner. Goodbye.
    Anett T has closed the chat."

• Registered Users Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭goodlad

arek_s wrote: »
    again the same... agent is closing chat....

"...
    it's more than 7 days
    now
    and I should get reply on this
    this is the reason why I'm chatting now
    Read
    Anett T
    I am sorry again, but here in the reservation center we are not dealing with those cases, the best you can do is to fill the form above.
    May I assist you any further?
    Thank you for using our Live Chat Service. If you would like to receive a transcript of this conversation, please click on the little envelope on top left corner. Goodbye.
    Anett T has closed the chat."

Seems like you got your answer, no?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Stop pestering them over chat if they've said they're not able to give you the code that way.

Several contact tries (chat, call, twitter, etc.)... no solution for weeks... they just informing me to send another claim which will be replied within month (???) Insane...

Ended up with buying tickets without discount...

Beware, this offer is just virtual and nobody will give you any discount for 3rd fly.

• Advertisement
Advertisement