Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accepting course

Options
  • 28-07-2017 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I was wondering if I were not to be offered my course or received no offer, is the Susi grant automatically cancelled or must I email them myself? Also if this is the case, would I still be able to receive the grant next year having not gone to college but had already applied for the grant beforehand? Do I make a new account or keep the one I already have? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Bazinga_N

Bubble6 wrote: »
    I was wondering if I were not to be offered my course or received no offer, is the Susi grant automatically cancelled or must I email them myself? Also if this is the case, would I still be able to receive the grant next year having not gone to college but had already applied for the grant beforehand? Do I make a new account or keep the one I already have? Thanks

You can definitely email to get a cancellation and AFAIK it just gets cancelled automatically if you don't get any offers. You're best to email SUSI or chat them on Facebook and ask just in case. They'll get back to you fairly quick.

Advertisement