Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alcatel idol Pro or Nokia 6

• 26-07-2017 7:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭

Have my Nokia 930 for 3 years now and its still going well. But would like a new phone sooner rather than later.

Is the alcatel worth waiting for or should I jump over to Google and the new Nokia? At least having the same logo won't make it seem like I am completely moving over to the other side🀔

I like W10 and dont really want to change platforms. But at this point I feel like any semblance of choice is slowly evaporating.

Surface phone is never happening I think under Nadella
    mrblack

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,466 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

Forget about windows phone, Was once a fan and under sakya nadella its dead. Been using the Nokia 6 a few weeks now and its been good to date.

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Down South

jimmynokia wrote: »
    Forget about windows phone, Was once a fan and under sakya nadella its dead. Been using the Nokia 6 a few weeks now and its been good to date.

+1 Windows phone user for 5-6 years. Switched to an S7 3 weeks ago and no looking back

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

Where are they selling the new nokias in Ireland 3 4 5 and 6 ones?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,383 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Keplar240B wrote:
    Where are they selling the new nokias in Ireland 3 4 5 and 6 ones?
    The Nokia 6 and Nokia 5 will be available exclusively in Ireland with Three
    The Nokia 3 will be available from Three, Vodafone, Eir & Carphone Warehouse

Don't forget the retro Nokia 3310 ... although I'm not sure that anyone, hipsters excluded, would relish going back to texting with a T9 keyboard. :)
    URL="https://www.techknow.ie/single-post/2017/07/27/Nokia-returns-to-the-Irish-Market-with-four-new-handsets"]Source[/URL

Although the Nokia 8 is expected to be announced on August 16, there is no rumours of expected availability in Ireland.

Anyone has any questions on the new Nokia devices fire away.. Some of you here will know my social channels..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 350 ✭✭mrblack

jimmynokia wrote: »
    Anyone has any questions on the new Nokia devices fire away.. Some of you here will know my social channels..

Jimmynokia, I am now waiting for the Nokia 8 to be available😊 Any idea which networks will have it. Eir would be my preference.
    Thanks
    Mrblack

Info will be available very soon

Advertisement