Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Gaming in Drogheda

• 26-07-2017 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey, I've just moved to Ireland, and work in Drogheda during the week. I'm looking to see if anyone wants to start a mid week together in a pub somewhere, and play some games. I've been here about a month, so open to all suggestions, was thinking something like a tuesday or wednesday night? I know they do this in skerries, but I often drive west on a thursday.

I have a reasonable collection of games, from some classics like catan, a few ticket to rides, then onto terraforming mars and 7 wonders. Open to any games! If anyone knows of a group already going in Drogheda, that would be amazing!

Used have a great time gaming, would be really keen to start something up.

Get in touch!
    Many thanks
    Tim

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Raythian

Hi Tim,

There is a Facebook group called Drogheda Gamers that have games from time to time. May be worth getting on there and asking about groups, some are private groups in someone house others are open to everyone.

There is a group that organizes a games day so it's worth keeping a eye out for that too. They plan for twice a year.

Ray

Advertisement