Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

R Training Course

Options
  • 25-07-2017 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

We are trying to organise a R training course in work. The course needs to be interactive (ie classrom not virtual), based in Dublin and run by a reputable company. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,069 ✭✭✭purple hands

Any joy finding a course? thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 31 bobbyj946

Haven't booked any of the courses yet. Based on some googling these look ok; http://www.nhireland.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭Saint_Mel

Don't think they do traditional classroom training.

Some of their courses advertised like that are actually virtual, but by providing the room they call it classroom based.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,856 ✭✭✭Valmont

If you're stuck there is an excellent R package called swirl. In fact I don't think I'd spend money hiring someone when this resource is free! It covers everything from data manipulation to some basic machine learning. Most importantly it is interactive so you have to write R as you go along. I doubt whether you'd learn as much looking at some slides.

Advertisement