Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bloating after eating!

Options
  • 24-07-2017 9:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right Thread to post this, so Mod's please feel free to move if necessary.

I've had severe bloating after eating....eating anything...and everything! I've been living abroad for over a year and it was horrible..always swelling up and feeling uncomfortable! it's very annoying! I look expand about three times my normal stomach size!!!

It can't be the food I'm eating because I eat different food and from different food groups. Also regardless of quantity..i will still inevitably get bloated! Now that I am home, I'm still suffering!! I'm beginning to think I may have an underlying issue with my stomach but I have no other symptoms at all!

If anyone could help with some advise then I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭sullivlo

Hello,

I don't know if this is the right Thread to post this, so Mod's please feel free to move if necessary.

I've had severe bloating after eating....eating anything...and everything! I've been living abroad for over a year and it was horrible..always swelling up and feeling uncomfortable! it's very annoying! I look expand about three times my normal stomach size!!!

It can't be the food I'm eating because I eat different food and from different food groups. Also regardless of quantity..i will still inevitably get bloated! Now that I am home, I'm still suffering!! I'm beginning to think I may have an underlying issue with my stomach but I have no other symptoms at all!

If anyone could help with some advise then I would love to hear from you.

Thanks

Go to your GP for a diagnosis.

In the meantime check out the FODMAP food diet. And keep a food and symptom diary of everything you eat and drink and all of your symptoms. Your GP will get you to do this.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 2,881 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kurtosis

Mod note

Hi Lara, medical advice including suggesting diagnoses isn't allowed on boards. You should speak to a healthcare professional if you're concerned about this to get advice.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement