Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General Forex thread

Options
  • 24-07-2017 5:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Setting this thread up with the idea of having discussions and opportunities in the forex market. Have conversations with forex traders about ideas etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 topgolfer101

Hi, I trade forex, if you want to check out my instagram its seanfx17 , and also download telegram app for mobile and follow my channel, http://t.me/seanfx

Everyone who trades forex is on telegram and instagram so start getting involved there. If you are still interested in learning I have no problem teaching you, you can private message me on instagram or telegram as I will not be back on here for a while but its a great opportunity that you have found forex

Advertisement