Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Updated List

Options
  • 22-07-2017 5:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

No Interested in any trades and can only collect can't deliver but can post located In Dublin

Green Spray painted fully M9 Blowback ABS a Comes with 1 MAG Holds 25 BB's the mag runs off UltraAir Gas , weighs about 0.7kg and comes with no box and has the power at 0.72 Joules Looking to Sell it for 30 EURO

Green STI TacMaster Blowback Gas but spray painted green and its half black. Comes with one mag that holds 24 BB's Runs off UtraAir Gas. Weighs about 0.8kg and shoots at a Power of 0.85 Joules has no Box. Looking for 40 Euro

M9 Black Blowback ABS a Comes with 2 MAG's Holds 25 BB's the mag runs off UltraAir Gas, weighs about 0.7kg and comes with no box and has the power at 0.72 Joules Looking to Sell it for 30 EURO

Thunder B Gen-2 Airsoft Grenade slightly rusted comes with one shell and needs a Safety Pin and needs 12 gram Co2 Cartridge sand haven't got the Box Looking to sell It for 10 EURO - Sold

4X 9.6 V 1600 Crane Stock Battery with 2x Chargers 30Euro

Belt Holster for an M9 with an Adjustable belt 10 Euro

S-Thunder AGL-SB02 Pistol Grip Launcher Comes with 1x M203 / 40mm Gas Powerd Grenade and Has its box Looking for 25 Euro - Sold

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Ger7000

Hi
    Is the thunder b and the grenade launcher still available. If so I'll give the asking as long as they work.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Colin5458

Hi Ger7000 yes both are still available

Ok
    Where you based

Based near swords and can post if its an issue

I'm going to the barn tomorrow. Could collect on the way if it suits. Around 9.00 if it suits.
    Pm your address.

• Advertisement

No Interested in any trades and can only collect can't deliver but can post located In Dublin

LWRC M6 CQB Airsoft AEG Gun (Short Version) Hasn't got a muzzle anymore comes with 4 Mags Each Holds 300 BB's has a retractable stock has Saftey, Auto and semi-auto runs off 8.4v Mini Battery weighs about 3.5Kg and comes with 2 slings and Strike System Airsoft Gun Bag has 2 zipper pocket and 5 velcro mag holders looking for 165 euro

4X 9.6 V 1600 Crane Stock Battery with 2x Chargers 25Euro

VIPER Tactical Load Carrying Vest DPM Still in Perfect Condition weighs no more than 1kg 20 Euro

TMC Extreme Metal Mesh Face Mask Never used but doesn't have box weighs about 250 grams 20 euro

LWRC M6 CQB Airsoft AEG Gun (Short Version) Hasn't got a muzzle anymore comes with 4 Mags Each Holds 300 BB's has a retractable stock has Saftey, Auto and semi-auto runs off 8.4v Mini Battery weighs about 3.5Kg and comes with 2 slings and Strike System Airsoft Gun Bag has 2 zipper pocket and 5 velcro mag holders looking for 100 euro

4X 9.6 V 1600 Crane Stock Battery with 2x Chargers 15Euro

VIPER Tactical Load Carrying Vest DPM Still in Perfect Condition weighs no more than 1kg 10 Euro

TMC Extreme Metal Mesh Face Mask Never used but doesn't have box weighs about 250 grams 10 euro

LWRC M6 CQB Airsoft AEG Gun (Short Version) Hasn't got a muzzle anymore comes with 4 Mags Each Holds 300 BB's has a retractable stock has Saftey, Auto and semi-auto runs off 8.4v Mini Battery weighs about 3.5Kg and comes with 2 slings and Strike System Airsoft Gun Bag has 2 zipper pocket and 5 velcro mag holders looking for 80 euro

4̶X̶ ̶9̶.̶6̶ ̶V̶ ̶1̶6̶0̶0̶ ̶C̶r̶a̶n̶e̶ ̶S̶t̶o̶c̶k̶ ̶B̶a̶t̶t̶e̶r̶y̶ ̶w̶i̶t̶h̶ ̶2̶x̶ ̶C̶h̶a̶r̶g̶e̶r̶s̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶E̶u̶r̶o̶

̶V̶I̶P̶E̶R̶ ̶T̶a̶c̶t̶i̶c̶a̶l̶ ̶L̶o̶a̶d̶ ̶C̶a̶r̶r̶y̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶V̶e̶s̶t̶ ̶D̶P̶M̶ ̶S̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶i̶n̶ ̶P̶e̶r̶f̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶C̶o̶n̶d̶i̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶g̶h̶s̶ ̶n̶o̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶n̶ ̶1̶k̶g̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶E̶u̶r̶o̶

T̶M̶C̶ ̶E̶x̶t̶r̶e̶m̶e̶ ̶M̶e̶t̶a̶l̶ ̶M̶e̶s̶h̶ ̶F̶a̶c̶e̶ ̶M̶a̶s̶k̶ ̶N̶e̶v̶e̶r̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶d̶ ̶b̶u̶t̶ ̶d̶o̶e̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶h̶a̶v̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶x̶ ̶w̶e̶i̶g̶h̶s̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶2̶5̶0̶ ̶g̶r̶a̶m̶s̶ ̶1̶0̶ ̶e̶u̶r̶o̶

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭deceit

Colin5458 wrote:
    TMC Extreme Metal Mesh Face Mask Never used but doesn't have box weighs about 250 grams 10 euro

Colin5458 wrote:
    VIPER Tactical Load Carrying Vest DPM Still in Perfect Condition weighs no more than 1kg 10 Euro

Colin5458 wrote:
    4X 9.6 V 1600 Crane Stock Battery with 2x Chargers 10 Euro

Offer 30 for the 3 items and can collect on the 8th?

Deal I can pm you my address

• Advertisement

Yea sure go ahead

Colin5458 wrote:
    Green Spray painted fully M9 Blowback ABS a Comes with 1 MAG Holds 25 BB's the mag runs off UltraAir Gas , weighs about 0.7kg and comes with no box and has the power at 0.72 Joules Looking to Sell it for 30 EURO

Will take this for 30 also.

all ready sold the everything else mate decit only thing left is the m6 if interested

M6 CQB Airsoft AEG Gun (Short Version) Hasn't got a muzzle anymore comes with 4 Mags Each Holds 300 BB's a bag of 4000 BB's 20gm has a retractable stock has Saftey, Auto and semi-auto runs off 8.4v Mini Battery weighs about 3.5Kg and comes with 2 slings and Strike System Airsoft Gun Bag has 2 zipper pocket and 5 velcro mag holders looking for 70 euro

Hi-Cap 470 G36C 3x 1 mag is slightly chipped rest practically brand new 30 Euro

M6 CQB Airsoft AEG Gun (Short Version) Hasn't got a muzzle anymore comes with 4 Mags Each Holds 300 BB's a bag of 4000 BB's 20gm has a retractable stock has Saftey, Auto and semi-auto runs off 8.4v Mini Battery weighs about 3.5Kg and comes with 2 slings and Strike System Airsoft Gun Bag has 2 zipper pocket and 5 velcro mag holders looking for 50 euro

Hi-Cap 470 G36C 3x 1 mag is slightly chipped rest practically brand new 20 Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Daz95

Any pics ?

Hi Daz95 only have pics of the m6 if you want pics of the hi-cap mags I can take some later heres the m6 pics
    http://imgur.com/Sd3wKqY
    http://imgur.com/0EL9Dcl

M6 CQB Airsoft AEG Gun (Short Version) Hasn't got a muzzle anymore comes with 4 Mags Each Holds 300 BB's a bag of 4000 BB's 20gm has a retractable stock has Saftey, Auto and semi-auto runs off 8.4v Mini Battery weighs about 3.5Kg and comes with 2 slings and Strike System Airsoft Gun Bag has 2 zipper pocket and 5 velcro mag holders looking for 50 euro http://imgur.com/Sd3wKqY

Hi-Cap 470 G36C 3x 1 mag is slightly chipped rest practically brand new 20 Euro

M6 CQB Airsoft AEG Gun (Short Version) Hasn't got a muzzle anymore comes with 4 Mags Each Holds 300 BB's a bag of 4000 BB's 20gm has a retractable stock has Saftey, Auto and semi-auto runs off 8.4v Mini Battery weighs about 3.5Kg and comes with 2 slings and Strike System Airsoft Gun Bag has 2 zipper pocket and 5 velcro mag holders looking for 40 euro http://imgur.com/Sd3wKqY

Hi-Cap 470 G36C 3x 1 mag is slightly chipped rest practically brand new 15 Euro

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Is the M6 metal or plastic?

• Advertisement

Metal and the front rail is plastic

• Registered Users Posts: 7,463 ✭✭✭Leftyflip

Colin5458 wrote: »
    Metal

Offer asking on it so!

All of the items were sold thanks to the buyers.

Advertisement