Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to learn more about crypocurrencies

Options
  • 22-07-2017 10:40am
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been following BitCoin for a good while now. Was a bit unsure at first but not I'm very confident in its future. Also really interested in some of the other coins as well like Ethereum and Litecoin amoung others. I'm going to start investing now with a long term outlook. However I may try some shorter term trading with small money - really want to learn as much as I can.

Can anyone suggest some good resources to learn more about the whole area? Are there any good courses I can do online, either free or paid?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 smileawhile55

I was recently in the same situation and wanted to ramp up on the whole cryptocurrencies area also.

I found the "boxmining" channel on youtube to be very good for regular updates on the market. Also, searching for simple "Bitcoin in 10 minutes" vids on youtube are good enough aswell.

I'm from an IT background so I also dived a bit more into the blockchain (again, youtube) to find out more about the underlying tech but that might not be necessary depending on what you want to learn about.

Reddit is also indispensable (and boards ;) )

Are you looking to learn about any area in particular?
    I'm considering a long-term investment also, but with Bitcoin Cash coming out and the recent price drops I might hold off a while.

Advertisement