Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suits season 7

Options
  • 21-07-2017 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

So have been following suits, went onto Netflix last night and suits season 7 episode 1 and 2 were there. Went to watch said 2 episodes a little while ago and they are no longer there. Anyone any idea why Netflix removed these 2 episodes?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,629 Mod ✭✭✭✭pinkypinky

Oh I'm glad I wasn't imagining that! I only finished 6 last week and added 7 to my queue, sat down to watch the first 2 yesterday and they're gone.

Genealogy Forum Mod

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Do let us know if they re-appear

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

In the suits thread people experienced the same thing with netflix. One poster raised the issue with netflix and was basically told that they were incorrect in thinking they saw them or something like that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

neonsofa wrote: »
    In the suits thread people experienced the same thing with netflix. One poster raised the issue with netflix and was basically told that they were incorrect in thinking they saw them or something like that.

They were told they were applied to their account incorrectly, and now removed.

Same poster made a comment about this being self defeating as they'd manage to watch them by, erm, alternative means.

They were told they were applied to their account incorrectly, and now removed.

Same poster made a comment about this being self defeating as they'd manage to watch them by, erm, alternative means.

I thought they were told that they hadn't been put up and he must be mistaken, and the person said about the notifications etc and only then did they say that it may have been applied to his in error and removed..but the same has happened to a lot of people. My reading skills are not good lol

• Advertisement

neonsofa wrote: »
    I thought they were told that they hadn't been put up and he must be mistaken, and the person said about the notifications etc and only then did they say that it may have been applied to his in error and removed..but the same has happened to a lot of people. My reading skills are not good lol

Yip, that was it.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,705 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

just saw this on the Netflix FB Fan page:
    Suits Season 7 in Ireland
    We are receiving a lot of questions asking about this as it would appear that there's an issue with streaming season 7 to users in the Irish Republic.
    Only explanation we can offer is that Netflix currently don't have the rights to stream it in Ireland and like Reign and iZombie the right to it may be held by RTE, if that is the case they won't be able to upload the episodes until after they have aired there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,114 ✭✭✭Ben D Bus

I've just watched S7E1 on Netflix last night. Does this mean it's sorted or am I going to find I can't watch the season all the way through? I see 16 episodes listed.

Ace2007 wrote: »
    just saw this on the Netflix FB Fan page:

The Irish Republic where's that? Is it close to John Bull's Island?

I watched the first two episodes elsewhere and tbh I don't think I'll be missing much either way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭princess3901

I contacted Dave today to find out when suits season 7 will air, they have advised me that they have not renewed suits season 7.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,608 ✭✭✭BigChap1759

So the obvious question is does anyone have any idea if/when it'll be on rte?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

So the obvious question is does anyone have any idea if/when it'll be on rte?

No scheduled airing AFAIK.

You would think paying for shows they don't air with license fee money would be more of an issue....

• Registered Users Posts: 15,865 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

I've been watching season 7 on Netflix all week. Season 8 was starting to build.

Only season 6 there Now.

Anyone know what is going on?

Advertisement