Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Phone Chargers

Options
  • 21-07-2017 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,308 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I thought you folks would know best.

So, in this day and age of USB charging, quick charging, fast charging & whatever else, does anyone know of a USB hub that will accommodate my devices?

I looked at my extension lead last night, and my Chinese phone and all its adapters, and realized that everything plugged into the lead was an adapter for a USB charger.

Does anyone know of a single charging hub that will do 4/5 devices, and be able to give each of them their needed power, even if all are 2.4A?

I have seen some, but they're kind of light on the information about the power output of each port.

Comments

Advertisement