Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Batman Dice Game

Options
  • 21-07-2017 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 21

Steve Jackson's Batman: The Animated Series Dice Game (quite similar to Zombie Dice, but with villain tokens) is for up to 4 players.
    This, I'm assuming, is because there are only 4 villain tokens:

The Joker: gets one bonus point for each set of 1 yellow, 1 blue, and 1 grey dice in play at the end of his turn. This means that he can score up to 2 bonus points on a turn, even if he is busted by Batman and does not score any other loot.

Catwoman: scores one additional point for every blue loot she collects. She must complete the Heist for this bonus to take effect.

Poison Ivy: dodges one blue Batman symbol. If any blue Batman symbols are rolled on her turn, one is taken out of play until the end of her turn.

The Riddler: rolls four dice instead of three on his first roll each turn. Then he may return any or all of them to the cup. He rolls three dice as usual on later rolls. (If he gets four alarms on his first roll, he may re-roll all of them.)

However, I'd like to add 2 new villains to my set because my game nights usually consist of 6 people. Does anyone have any suggestions for additional villains/bonuses?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

BoardGameGeek has an image of an official expansion promo card, Mr Freeze. Presumably they handed these out at trade shows to drum up interest, they did something similar with Risk: Legacy.

Print this one out and you'll only be looking for one more villain.

pic3595133_md.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 NoFace

CatInABox wrote: »
    BoardGameGeek has an image of an official expansion promo card, Mr Freeze. Presumably they handed these out at trade shows to drum up interest, they did something similar with Risk: Legacy.

Print this one out and you'll only be looking for one more villain.

pic3595133_md.jpg

Thank you!
    Official expansions are a lot fairer on the players, I think, so I'll definitely use this one! :)

Advertisement