Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fortnight

Options
  • 21-07-2017 1:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭

So fortnight is head start, starts today 21st july then its open in 4 days for everyone else i think its free to play head start is for founder packs.

Havent seen anyone talking about it on here, im looking forward to it first time i heard of it was way back in 2011 !! obviously a lot has changed since then. Anyone else here picking it up ? goes live a 3pm. I dont think its on steam but you can get it on the epic games launcher.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Its 40 quid and free to play?

Is it not the early access costs but when it comes out its free?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Its 40 quid and free to play?

Is it not the early access costs but when it comes out its free?

ehmm you can get a founders that basically gives you a bunch of cash shop **** and and some classes to play as, other wise you just unlock them while playing for free on the 25th i think.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm guessing this wouldn't be any fun playing on your own?

I'm guessing this wouldn't be any fun playing on your own?

Im not playing with anyone i know, it puts you into random groups so far i cant seem to find a way to play solo but you can just run around and do your own thing anyway, its fun so far. servers took a hit so they were a bit spotty earlier but seem fine now.

So far its good fun, you have a home base which you can build and eventually survivors you find can go there, you can share it with a friend so you both build it and then you go do missions around the world and lvl up and get loot/upgrades/survivors.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,143 ✭✭✭jumbobreakfast

It doesnt become free to play until 2018

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Im gonna get it over the weekend, looks like a bit of fun.

so eh my release date was way off, its payed to beta now, wont be f2p for a year. Im enjoying a few flaws but overall im a tad hooked.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,086 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Lone Stone wrote: »
    Im enjoying a few flaws but overall im a tad hooked.

Same here!

im The_Daleatron if any of you need help with storm shield missions or what ever

so did anyone else get completely burned out by the time they got to the second zone on the map ? that is some stupid amount of stuff you have to level up good god GOOD GOD JIM IM A DOCTOR NOT A .. wait never mind.

• Advertisement

Lone Stone wrote: »
    so did anyone else get completely burned out by the time they got to the second zone on the map ? that is some stupid amount of stuff you have to level up good god GOOD GOD JIM IM A DOCTOR NOT A .. wait never mind.

Don't think I've even made it too the second map and I'm burnt out already.

Advertisement