Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ecobee 4 and Alexa

Options
  • 21-07-2017 12:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,120 ✭✭✭

I see that the new Ecobee 4 has Alexa built in.

Are there any installers around who has experience with Ecobee? PMs welcome!

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,604 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

I don't think Ecobee is available in Europe, nor is it compatible with our typical systems.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 alineysean

I know its an old thread but i'd like to share some of my experuence regarding using ecobee and alexa in ireland.

First of oll, yes you can install ecobee at home to control your heating and heat recovery units ( if you do have one )
    Using it for over a year now and have got no issues whatsoever.

Importate: ecobee its 24 volts AC so you must use relays to control your 220 volts to switch on / off you boiler.

Hope this help someone.

Advertisement