Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB UK 2017 9th & 10th Eviction Poll

Options
  • 21-07-2017 12:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭

With the shock (not really) of Andrew going for the cash mid week and then shockingly (not really) choosing to evict Sam for even more cash, we lose one half of the bacterial duo Salmonellie tonight. Sam is our 8th evictee, too bad so sad bye bye :D

With that out of the way let's get down to business, it's time for the 9th & 10th evictions in this mega double eviction. Which HM grinds your gears? Who annoys you the most? Who can absolutely not stand? Which one do you want to EVICT ?! Vote now in our very own Big Boardsie eviction poll :)

By the way, if anybody can spot the movie reference you win a special prize!*

*prize contains 1 day of respect and admiration from skipper_G

We are voting to EVICT, who do you want to evict ? Who's the one you hate the most ? 21 votes

Chanelle
    0% 0 votes
    Ellie
    33% 7 votes
    Hannah
    38% 8 votes
    Kieran
    19% 4 votes
    Tom
    9% 2 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Any of the girls will do, but went with Chanel as she thinks she has it won and it will be the most shocking. Plus we won't have to listen to her shouting every night.

On the movie reference
    is it from a police academy movie - too bad,
    so sad, bye bye

• Registered Users Posts: 14,614 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Kolido wrote: »
    Any of the girls will do, but went with Chanel as she thinks she has it won and it will be the most shocking. Plus we won't have to listen to her shouting every night.

On the movie reference
    is it from a police academy movie - too bad,
    so sad, bye bye

:D got it in one! Kolido you have won the star prize, my respect and admiration for a day.

I agree Chanelle thinks she has this sewn up completely, would love to see her go. I voted for Ellie though, can't stand her. Everything about her annoys just annoys the life out of me.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,831 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I voted for Chanelle as she is really doing my head in at this point , she thinks that if she's loud , everyone will just shut up and let her have the last word. And I think Ellie could be a different HM when she has no-one to be loved up with .

And let's hope Chanelle is wearing a decent perfume tonight , not her own :)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Minnie Snuggles

I voted Hannah, I would love to see Deborah without the pressure of trying to keep Hannah calm. But ideally I would like to see both Hannah and Chanelle go. Thee "song" Love Peace and Harmony, that's all we need - makes me want to put on my husbands size 10 steel toe-capped boots, fly over to the BB house and boot those two girls in the behind that will leave them tasting iron for the next month.

I voted Hannah, I would love to see Deborah without the pressure of trying to keep Hannah calm. But ideally I would like to see both Hannah and Chanelle go. Thee "song" Love Peace and Harmony, that's all we need - makes me want to put on my husbands size 10 steel toe-capped boots, fly over to the BB house and boot those two girls in the behind that will leave them tasting iron for the next month.

I was tempted to post a video clip of them singing that monstrosity, but I thought better of it. It's incredibly irritating and highly ironic because it's not peaceful or harmonious

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I voted Ellie because I'm sick of her, end of!

deco nate wrote: »
    I voted Ellie because I'm sick of her, end of!

*raises fist in solidarity*
    I feel exactly the same

• Registered Users Posts: 13,360 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

This poll is fairly devided

Kolido wrote: »
    This poll is fairly devided

It really is, pretty close between each individual but the gap from top to bottom is fairly big.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Ellie to go - she adds nothing to the show except the awful showmance with Sam the plank. She's supremely irritating.

Would love her and Sam to leave together tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

I wish it was a triple eviction.
    I voted Hannah as I would like to see Deborah without having to look after her sister. Plus her constant whining and playing the discrimination card is really irritating. Nevermind the singing.

Also wouldn't mind if Chanelle goes I did like her at first but lately she is getting more and more annoying with her loudness (has she never heard of an indoor voice), singing and argumentative side over nothing. She has to be heard over everybody else.

Also wouldn't care if Ellie went as I'm sick to the back teeth of her ending every show with her in the diary room or anywhere in the house either whinging or making out with Sam (granted that ends tonight but the former still stands). She ends up crying over the tiniest thing and her when she is drunk is just another thing. I find her tragic a lot of the time. She really does play up the baby image.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

I voted for Kieran, he bores the arse off me.

Advertisement