Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bob Ross Materials

Options
  • 21-07-2017 7:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi does anyone know if its possible to get Bob Ross paints in Dublin, and is there a cheaper alternative, paints with the same properties but a different brand, like they use on Irish Paint Magic? Thanks for any help.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭Rolllo

Not sure about dublin but I know cork art supplies stocks them and they have an online shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 thedailies

Nowhere in Dublin stocks them as far as I know, it's indeed only Cork Art Supplies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭NinetyTwoTeam

Any oil paint bought at an art supply store or website will be just as good. If your just starting out Georgian by Dealer Rowney are fine, you get massive tubes. Bob Ross paints aren't anything special you're just paying for the name.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 mucklow

Hi does anyone know if its possible to get Bob Ross paints in Dublin, and is there a cheaper alternative, paints with the same properties but a different brand, like they use on Irish Paint Magic? Thanks for any help.

I bought from eBay.com much cheaper than from here.

Advertisement