Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grumpy face.

Options
  • 20-07-2017 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

Hi,does anybody know where this grumpy looking man is from?
    I bought it from a stall because I like his fed up expression and I would like to know what he represents.

Cheers.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

glaswegian wrote: »
    Hi,does anybody know where this grumpy looking man is from?
    I bought it from a stall because I like his fed up expression and I would like to know what he represents.

Cheers.

It's pretty interesting alright..is it resin or plaster?

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭glaswegian

MysticMonk wrote: »
    It's pretty interesting alright..is it resin or plaster?

Hi, I think it's plaster,there Are no marks on the base and it stands around 8 inches tall.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

China? It looks very modern and like a lot of stuff in local shops here which import from China.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 903 ✭✭✭MysticMonk

Del.Monte wrote: »
    China? It looks very modern and like a lot of stuff in local shops here which import from China.

Yeah,it's probably Chinese or Indian. Thats a horsehair fly-swat in his hand btw and not a scythe.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭glaswegian

i think it looks kinda japanese(don't know why).he has a long ear lobe on the left with a large earing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement