Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why are all the bloggers in Croatia?

Options
  • 20-07-2017 10:18am
    Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭

I'm not a huge blogger fan but there are a few I follow and check in on regularly. At least two are currently on holidays in Croatia and they wouldn't be connected in any way, and another two have just been. Is it a tour company bringing them over or a Croatian tourism marketing thing? Is it just the 'in' place to be at the moment? Just odd when you browse instagram and see they are all in the same country/area.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 274 ✭✭ace_irl

I think it's just the popular place to be this year. I know quite a few people different people who are going over or have already been over in the past few weeks.

I know the MUF said she will be going back over because the tourism board approached her to go back, but sponsored this time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

And Croatia is a beautiful country.

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭afkasurfjunkie

It is beautiful. I was there and in Montenegro a few years ago. That's why I'm following Nadia from dailyself as she seems to be seeing a lot of the area.
    Just wondering who's going to pop up there next.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

Croatia is divine and it's definitely getting more popular, Hideout festival is held there too, so there is a lot more attention on it in recent years as a tourism hotspot. I think word is just spreading about how fab it is!

Advertisement