Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Vape shop in Ennis?

Options
  • 20-07-2017 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭

Sorry for opening up a thread here but what's the name of the new vape shop on Parnell St.?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

Wicked Ejuice I think? It's a lot cheaper than Vaporpal but the quality of the liquids I picked up there so far are pretty middling. I didn't get their Irish own brand though maybe they're better.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,726 ✭✭✭pappyodaniel

Sound man. Was thinking of buying a vapourizer in there yesterday. I've a few more questions so I was looking for contact details.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,006 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

I am using Vapourpal liquids and am very happy with them.

My only complaint is that EU regulation preventing me buying 30 ml bottles.

So now I buy the same amount of liquid but in 3 bottles in place of one.
    Just does not make sense to me.
    Wicked Ejuice I think? It's a lot cheaper than Vaporpal

What price a 10 ml bottle?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,946 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

I don't vape, I'm almost 10 years off the cigarettes, if vaping was around a decade ago I'd definitely have tried it. A friend of mine does Vape and he goes up to. Corofin to get all his stuff, there's a shop of the post office and the fit there, John I think, really knows his stuff and is good value.

I think it was three 10ml for a tenner.

My guess on the small bottles and 3mg strength is if a toddler drinks one they won't be poisoned. 3mg is very low but 6mg still seems common for the moment. People will just switch to mods and bigger tanks.. which I'd recommend anyway I used cheap starter kits for two years and they're awful.

• Advertisement

I think it was three 10ml for a tenner.

My guess on the small bottles and 3mg strength is if a toddler drinks one they won't be poisoned. 3mg is very low but 6mg still seems common for the moment. People will just switch to mods and bigger tanks.. which I'd recommend anyway I used cheap starter kits for two years and they're awful.

I use 12mg presently .... started at 18mg so 3 or 6 would not be of any use to me :D

The reason I mentioned It is they're probably phasing out the higher strengths. Lots of people talking about DIY mixing solutions you can buy a years supply of the 4 components for small money.

The reason I mentioned It is they're probably phasing out the higher strengths. Lots of people talking about DIY mixing solutions you can buy a years supply of the 4 components for small money.

I had not heard that.
    Should it happen I will definitely have to mix my own .... if I could afford it in that situation I might even go back to smoking!

It all seems ridiculous to me ...... smaller bottles so I need more of them and thus more waste .... and now reducing the strength of what is available? :( :mad:

Advertisement