Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Handy man and Painter D15

Options
  • 19-07-2017 11:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭

hi everyone,

Any recommendations for a Handyman and separately a Plasterer and Painter around D15 area please?

(Looking for recommendations not ads :) )

thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I got a guy to do a few bits and pieces recently...curtain rails, taps, door planing. Can pm you number if you want

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭msdurden

Yeah PM would be great thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭iba

msdurden wrote: »
    hi everyone,

Any recommendations for a Handyman and separately a Plasterer and Painter around D15 area please?

(Looking for recommendations not ads :) )

thanks!

Hi - could I have a PM too please?

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭annR

I have a guy who is based in Navan - handyman and painter/decorator all rolled into one. PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭goofy141

Hi could I have the number for the handyman as well please

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,041 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

There's a poster on this forum who did a great job for me. Happy to recommend

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭cj2007

Hello could you PM me details please?

Thanks!
    annR wrote: »
    I have a guy who is based in Navan - handyman and painter/decorator all rolled into one. PM me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

I used Coolmine Decor (it was an insurance job) but was good.

I also used a guy from justfix.ie who did a load of small jobs for me...planed a door, fixed a curtain rail, changed a washer, painted a stain on the ceiling from a leaking toilet, sealed round the bath, fixed an outdoor light, plumbed in my dishwasher... 70 euro.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,836 ✭✭✭jeffk

amtc wrote: »
    I used Coolmine Decor (it was an insurance job) but was good.

I also used a guy from justfix.ie who did a load of small jobs for me...planed a door, fixed a curtain rail, changed a washer, painted a stain on the ceiling from a leaking toilet, sealed round the bath, fixed an outdoor light, plumbed in my dishwasher... 70 euro.

Sent then Facebook messenger, seen it and never replied.

SO, likely one of those have to be chased to price a job, which doesn't bode well if there is issues later on

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Hi,

I'm looking for someone to do some replastering ceiling and painting to repair some water damage. Could anyone send me a PM?

Thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 166 ✭✭LaLa2004

I would be very grateful for a recommendation for a handyman to do a few jobs, not painting -

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭eddie

Looking for an internal double door frame and architrave to be removed and made good to plaster board and replace skirting.. also need a length of hard wood flat to replace saddle to manage transition from wooden to tile floor. All prepared for painting that is due to happen in 3 weeks. Could do with a PM.! Just off Clonsilla Road.

Also maybe looking for a Box/ cupboard / to cover the mcb board in the hall.

thanks

Advertisement