Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bord Gais and Tesco points.

Options
  • 18-07-2017 9:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Been with Bord Gais forever and every year they ring when contract to be renewed. Part of the deal is that you're given the equivalent of €10 in points to your Tesco Club card. Last year I was only given the points after chasing them with phone calls and now this year havent been given the points again. Anyone else an issue with this?

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 67,705 Mod ✭✭✭✭L1011

Three bills never credited with no explanation and no offer of the points. The system looks very manual to me from that experience

• Registered Users Posts: 13 lovemylife

Points were added to my account. Seems to me that they're only added if you call.

Advertisement